[Fwd: Re: [ubuntu-art] Glow]

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Mon Dec 26 19:49:11 GMT 2005

Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Just a thought.
>
> Assuming that we will use the new Clearlooks 2 metacity theme (or
> derivative), the light source might pose better on the top. - Consider
> that the highlighted part of the window border is the top part (same for
> window buttons)...
>
> But anyways, I like it. I think it one of your best works so far Viper.
>
> Cheers
> Mikkel
>
> PS: The splash screen is more "experimental"... I think the blue color
> is a bit over the top

Okay, for adjustments, I changed the light source. I flipped it
originally because there is a panel along the top that might cover it up
in it's current form. But if you like it, we'll like it, so here it is!
Also, I changed the splash screen bar color to be gray instead of blue,
because blue is "a bit over the top".

viper550