[ubuntu-art] Re: ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 6, Issue 15

Luka Cehovin luka.cehovin at guest.arnes.si
Wed Dec 21 23:04:33 GMT 2005

Michiel Sikma wrote:

> Hi everybody. This is my first mail to the art mailing list. I'm a
> long-time graphic designer who likes Linux and would like to
> contribute to it. However, with my busy schedule, I find it very
> difficult to read all of the mails sent with this mailing list. Maybe
> there's some kind of Wiki or forum link you can redirect me to that
> has some sort of to-do list or other general information on the
> project? Thanks, everybody!

hello,

check out this wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtworkTodoProposal .
the information found there are the closest match to the information you
seek. but nothing is official because we are still waiting for team
meeting to discuss this proposal. also look at the
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtTeam and put your name at the end of the
members list if you are interested in becoming a member of the art team
(do not forget to write your interests behind your name).

for further questions use this list or irc channel (#ubuntu-artwork @
irc.freenode.net)

have fun,
-Luka