[ubuntu-art] Kubuntu Usplash Artwork

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Tue Dec 20 22:24:50 GMT 2005

Okay, I personally have noticed that Kubuntu and Edubuntu's Usplash
artwork are inconsistent with the style of the Ubuntu Usplash artwork,
so I'm on a crusade to make them all look correct! Stage 1; the Kubuntu
Usplash/Gfxboot Artwork! So, here we are;
Does this look much better than the current artwork? I had to change the
colors a little but it still looks good!

Viper550

p.s.
it's a GIF so I could test if it would still come out good in 16 colors,
if you want the PNG, ask nicely or check out the Wiki when I upload it
there!