[ubuntu-art] Re: Big Updates for Flight 2

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Sat Dec 17 01:52:04 GMT 2005

<quote who="leon">

> I have a bad experience testing breezy. This time I'm going to stay dry
> until dapper released. Maybe you can post your problem to ubuntu user
> group, someone might have similar experience.

Breezy was crazier than Dapper. Give it a few weeks and upgrade. In the mean
time, you can try the gfxboot just by using the CD.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien