[ubuntu-art] Screenshot of Idea

Pascal Klein 4pascal at tpg.com.au
Tue Dec 13 01:25:51 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 13 December 2005 10:04, YetZero wrote:
>  Thats the design process. Once you've established what is needed, you
> aim to provide a design that will meet all the criteria. As long as it
> does that, people should be satisfied. Think of it as a checklist.
>
> >  "The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas".
>
> Then why don't we start doing something right now and begin throwing
> ideas for a solid thing? What's there to lose on trying?
> --
> -Luis Santander

Nothing to loose at all. My personal ideas on this, in regards to a metacity
theme:
 * I think we could change the metacity theme, from the one that has been with
us now since... what...? 2-3 releases?
 * Again, though keep it simple. It needs to be not too large, but also not
too small. Ought to be elegant and stylish to use.
 * Which brings me back... should we stick with the current one? It has all
that I sort of mentioned above? :-P

As for GTK theme, the current one does the trick. It's similar to Industrial
which is simple and stylish. I don't see the need to change it.

My 0.2 cents.
Cheers.