[ubuntu-art] Screenshot of Idea

Viper550 gthompson at cogeco.ca
Sun Dec 11 16:07:07 GMT 2005

Okay team, I actually loaded up my idea for the Dapper interface design
into Ubuntu's Gnome Desktop and made this screenshot to show how it all
clicks into place.

http://img403.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dapperproposal10um.jpg

Well, enjoy! More information is shown in the OpenOffice window opened
alongside. Please note that this uses the Human icons, even though the
new Humility ones will be used on 6.04 Final.

Viper550

p.s. I sent this using Evolution on Ubuntu, most of my other messages
were sent from my Windows computer using Thunderbird, I have multiple,
the main one I use for email only has Windows, the Ubuntu computer dual
boots. I really LOVE it! Also, nice default wallpaper you've got there!