[ubuntu-art] QA Contact

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 8 22:30:42 GMT 2005

<quote who="Daniel Holbach">

> I wondered, if the Ubuntu Artwork team could serve as a 'QA contact' on
> Artwork related bug reports, we receive.

Tough one - the desktop team should be QA contact on the default artwork (as
it is ultimately their responsibility), while the artwork team could be QA
contact on additional artwork we ship. We can always refer bugs between
teams as necessary.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

  "A 'lame' server is a server that is SUPPOSED to be authoritative, but,
      when asked, says: 'Me? I know nothing, I'm from Madrid!'" - Ralf
                                Hildebrandt