[ubuntu-art] Re: ubuntu-art Digest, Vol 2, Issue 6

Jeff Hottinger jeffhot at mac.com
Wed Aug 31 21:34:24 CDT 2005

This website/server I think is a huger issue than ever. I bet these
projects would get a ton more casual user support and contribution if
there were a central discussion board or any sort of site for
submitting, viewing submissions, commenting and discussing them,
posting specs, etc.

In the meantime, can anyone post minutes or significant decisions to
the email list for the benefits of centralized information?

Thanks,
Jeff