Re [UBUNTU-ART] Breezy Badger Logo Contest? / Medicine Mask / Hi!

Nikolai Dunkel n.dunkel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:08:42 CDT 2005

hey!
sorry, i was on holiday in croatia for 2.5 weeks, only just got back....
the primary aim of the medicine mask is to hit a much younger audience
who would feel atracted by a "cool" logo... this may be rather
useless, as people around 20 usually arent the ones who
program/administrators of big companies, but that is the "audience I
targeted"...
the marketing weight of a mascot is much greater than that of a, dare
i say it, non-saying, abstracter, logo, at least for this audience...

cheers, n.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com//UbuntuLogoMascotSuggestionMedicineMask