Suggested app

Néstor nestorac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 08:46:05 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have had a look at the screenshots (I run Debian Etch and cannot try
it) and it seems interesting for young students. It would have been
interesting for me in the past! I think it might be more standard,
with automatic language detection, but it looks good. I'm sure many
people would help you if it was included in the distribution. I wish I
could give it a try.

Good luck, Germán!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 12:57 AM, Germán Arias <german at xelalug.org> wrote:
> Hello, my name is Germán Arias and I'm the author of FísicaLab.
> FísicaLab is an educational application to solve physics problems. You
> can read about this at:
>
>        www.nongnu.org/fisicalab/
>
> The 0.1 version is an stable release and I think that is an useful app,
> and I would want this app available on Edubuntu. This app is made with
> GNUstep, but I see that GNUstep packages are very old (unless in version
> 8.10). I don't know if is posible provide this app in next version of
> Edubuntu.
>
> Regards and thanks in advance.

Néstor
+34 687 96 74 81