Translation

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 16:54:48 UTC 2008

oi Guillerme,
   Translations for edubuntu and education related apps are a little
disorganised and/or outdated. I would try starting off with the kde
edu pacakges, or other edu- related apps by doing a search for them in
launchpad and then clicking on translations. A quick look shows me
these are all the translatable packages into Brazillian portuguese:

https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/intrepid/+lang/pt_BR

You can also help translating the edubuntu web page if you like.

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche